Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Introduction of myself

I eat to live, not live to eat. Forms of entertainment I enjoy would be sports, video games, TV, etc. I lied today when I said I would want the jeopardy question to be about statistics, thats just my major at UNC, and I was under pressure to say something, I think I'm actually more versed in the Final Fantasy series of video games.

This past year I spent my extracurricular time playing Ultimate Frisbee for Darkside-b here at UNC. Finally made the move to live off campus, starting to regret it because of the terrible traffic on 15-501 and stoplights every half mile. I'm also commuting by means of a motorcycle, so if it rains, thats why I showed up to class soaking wet.

1 comment:

  1. I'm responding to this intro, as I did for my other comment, because I do not know how to post my own!

    I am a rising sophomore and I love to write. I have always loved to write,a and I have known this for quite some time. English class is my passion and I really enjoy reading/discussing novels (as long as they're not hard to read or extremely boring!). I was going to be a Journalism major, but the econ and poli strings attached to that were not my cup of tea, so I decided to stick with the good ol' fashioned English major.

    I am looking foward to this class, especially the discussion part, and learning how to interpret/analyze texts better!

    ReplyDelete