Wednesday, May 12, 2010

About Me...

It looks like I am one of the last to post an introduction. Well, my name is Brittny (and yes, that IS how it's spelled). I was born and raised in Flint, MI, the home of General Motors and the setting for most Michael Moore films. I moved to Durham after my sophomore year of high school to live with my dad and eventually take advantage of in-state tuition here at UNC. I originally enrolled at Carolina in 2004, but have been on a bit of a hiatus since 2006. Now I am back and -- cross my fingers -- I will be finishing up next May with my degree in English. So I guess it's needless to say that I'm taking this class as a requirement for my major.

In my free time I enjoy writing, reading, and spending time with my friends and family. I also like to consider myself a bit of a movie buff. One of my favorite games to play is "Guess that movie quote."

I hope this class opens my eyes to new books and authors that I have yet to explore. I look forward to spending the next few weeks with you guys. See ya in class :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment